Be a BarCamp Charlotte Sponsor
BarCamp is Charlotte’s one and only tech un-conference, an event where professionals from all industries come and pitch to talk about a topic they love, and people vote on what they would like to learn about. Its mission: to provide a space for professionals to get together and exchange ideas.
There are a number of expenses involved in running a free all-day conference that's a benefit to the community. We're looking for sponsorships of all kind. Become a sponsor and help make BarCamp Charlotte happen.
- 5 minutes to address the attendees at the start of BarCamp
- Exclusive sponsorship & signage for one (1) event room
- Premium logo placement on promotional flyers
- Premium logo placement on 250 t-shirts
- Table/Booth available during the event
- Opportunity to contribute branded giveaway materials with the T-shirt
- Included in email campaign sent before and after BarCamp
- Promoted via Facebook & Twitter profiles to over 4,000 followers
- MC Recognition during the opening announcements
- Logo and link on website
Pay By Check
All checks should be made payable to "BarCamp".
Area 15 516 East 15th Street Charlotte NC 28206
All sponsorships that want to appear on the t-shirts and printed material must be finalized by March, 28th, 2012.
Sponsors that don’t make the date will still appear on the website and be announced via Twitter & Facebook.